How to send Bulk SMS
- Category: News
- Published on Friday, 28 October 2016 09:11
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 336
- If you already have a Onetsms account just enter your username and password to login
- If not, select "Register Now"
- Fill in the registration form
- Once you are Logged in to manage your Account
- Then click on Compose SMS
- On the Compose SMS page, input the SENDER ID for your message. In the SENDER ID field, enter ANYTHING you want to be displayed on the RECEIVER’S PHONE as the name of the SENDER. NOTE: This MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 11 characters. This could be your name, the name of your business, name of your church, any number etc.
- In the RECIPIENTS field, this is where you input the phone number(s) you want to send message to, you can type recipients and separate them with comma (,) or select from your account phonebook, that is if you have any on it before.
- In the MESSAGE field, type your message making sure it is not more than 160 characters. If you type more than this inside the box, that will cost you extra sms units.
- Once you are done, click on the SEND SMS BUTTON.