How to schedule your bulksms messages
- Category: News
- Published on Friday, 28 October 2016 10:00
- Written by EasyGuru
- Hits: 305
This feature is perfect for when you know you will not be at your desk when an SMS message needs to go out. You can schedule your SMS text messages to be sent at a future date and time - up to a year into the future.
It can be used to set up a reminder message the day before an appointment, meeting or event. It can be used to tell customers about a one day only special. You can even schedule SMS messages to go out to yourself, to remind you of any events, meetings or what groceries you need to pick up at the end of the day.
· After you have filled the SENDER ID, RECIPIENTS AND TYPE MESSAGE BOX.
· Click on the MORE OPTIONS button beside the SEND SMS button
· Then Mark the Schedule for delivery later.
· Set the Date, and Time of the delivery
· Once you are done, match on SEND SMS.